ponedeljek, 5. november 2012

Show room

In early october I was walking in my first shoow room with the other girls from The September audition. It was at hotel Štorman in Celje.

Our first round is filmed by Eva Klevska.
We wore dresses by Diana Kotnik Lavtižar.
For our amazing make-ups are responsible Tina Teršek, Andreja Perić Jezernik and Apolonija Koštomaj. Martina Hladin did the body painting. And our hairstyles are made by Maya Kerin.
In this frame I walked as a last and I had long white dress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3alIBFXIcPs&feature=youtu.b

There is a photo of me from the runway. On the left photo I have sunglasses WoodStock and handbag Rosa, and on the right photo I wore creation by Nuša Smolič.
Tina Teršek did my make-up and Maya Kerin made my hairstyle.
photo: Eva Klevska



And for the end, our group photo :)


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar